Friday, November 06, 2015

For all things cycling... new blog posts at different location

If you still get updates on this blog and you're interested in cyclocross racing, all my posts about that have moved to the Goldenrod Pastries Cyclocross blog.  I've written a couple of reflective pieces (start at the bottom of the page and read up) on my return to racing and there are also race reports, and quite a few pictures.  It's really been a fun process and I will have some new geo-location stuff up here sometime soonish. maybe. :)

3 comments:

Suseela Susiee said...



That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks..!

Digital Marketing Services in Chennai

Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

Sri akshaya said...

keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference. This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me

Content marketing services in chennai

Suseela Susiee said...



What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.


SAP FICO Training in Chennai

SAP SD training in Chennai