Thursday, February 11, 2010

Could you stay hidden for a month and win $7500?

It's tempting isn't it?

The Repo Men Are Coming: Do You Have What It Takes to Disappear? | ARGNet: Alternate Reality Gaming Network
Lone Shark Games, in conjunction with Wired Magazine and Universal Pictures, are searching for a few good men (and women) adventurous enough to put their regular lives on hold for a month, starting in late February. Selected “Runners” will be provided vital technology along with seed money to escape detection for a month. Every Runner to make it a month without getting caught receives a $7,500 reward. But, as the contest notes, “people will be trying to find you, and they’ll use any means allowed in the rules to try to figure out where you are.”


3 comments:

sorel top said...

How much cash do they give you to get started? :)

DarthGeekster said...

Heck yes I'd do this! I'd be unstoppable! I've already prepared for this eventuality.

In all seriousness, I'm sure I'd be found, but I don't think I'd be the easiest to find.

ACEsoft said...

Nice blog for new generation


alstair
WordrpessCMS@$150