Friday, November 07, 2008

Don't be a wuss

OK, I think I'm coming out of denial and am beginning to accept the change of season. As I opened the car door this morning, I thought, "Don't be a wuss. You have a beautiful commuter and it's not that bad out."

Every year, I find myself resisting the chill and the change, then settling in and viola, it's spring. Here it goes again. I had a nice ride in. Hope you did too. And if you didn't ride your bike, get out your hat and gloves, and just do it.

5 comments:

Neve_r_est said...

Yippie! Winter!

DG

Chris said...

amen, sister!!! rode in today with a lovely, chilly tailwind. Here's hoping the wind dies before I head home tonight!

bluecolnago said...

got my ride in today. cold and wet and awesome!

ttallsocks said...

We had a beautiful spring-like day here for my San Francisco bike commute. When are you gonna come ride with me? There's a hill or two with your name on them!

oldmanandhisbike said...

Be a wuss; it makes me feel better about being one! :^)