Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cowboy Cup 2008


Check out the pix.

JOY DIVISION
  1. Kevin Murray
  2. Craig Schmidt
  3. Janna Vavra
  4. Nichole Woody
  5. Nancy Brown
GLORY RACE
  1. Nate Woodman
  2. Jesse Peterson
  3. Paul Webb
  4. Marc Walter
  5. Sydney Brown
  6. Kevin Limpach
  7. John Vondraceck
  8. Matt Gersib
  9. Randy Crist
  10. Dennis Grelk
  11. Dave Randelman
  12. Paul Eichler
  13. Brandon Harpster
  14. John Dean
  15. Wanda Simchuk (DNS) (hope you can make it next time. 'Twas a lot of fun.

8 comments:

sydney said...

Oh, and I'd love to hear any feedback on the course that would help us improve it for next year.

paxtoncoyote said...

WOW! Looks like a blast! I think I know where I need to be next year, ironically most of my family was in Lincoln this weekend for state volleyball, wife & son hauled bikes to ride but Wilderness was to wet, they should have come out. The course looks fun.

Harp said...

Thanks for putting this on. It was a good time and I will be back next year.

bluecolnago said...

that looks like a blast, syd! good job!

oldmanandhisbike said...

Look like a lot of fun. Maybe next year I can come out and try it! Now that I am an official CXer and all! :^)

Nancy said...

Hey, oldmanandhis bike, how did you do at your first CX? Pretty fun, huh?

oldmanandhisbike said...

Nancy: I finish last but I had fun and that is all that matter, right? :^)
I am just trying to follow in your footsteps, but think I have a long way to go!

mathguy said...

Thanks for putting this on-had a good time, and your mom makes some great beef stew.