Friday, September 05, 2008

Nebraska State Road Race & Tour of Missouri Women's Crit

Tomorrow is the Nebraska State Road Race championship. Unfortunately, I am the only entry in the women's open despite the $400/5 deep payout, which is really quite good considering the difficulties the sponsoring team was dealt. Oh well, it will be a good weekend ride and money will help get me to the pro-saturated field of the Women's Tour of Missouri Criterium to be held in Kansas City Monday. Now that's going to be a humdinger of a race with Aaron's, Cheerwine, Colavita, Tibco and Advil rolling out squads. Check out the registration list.

After that, it's cyclocross time and I'm looking forward to trying out this season's ride....

2 comments:

Stephanie N said...

Syd - I'll be cheering you on in KC on Monday!

bryan said...

I'm heading down to KC on Monday. I'm gonna have to get there in time for this, definitely.