- If you mean "me" or "you," be clear and don't say "we." I hate that.
- I hope my 13-year-old basketball player develops a healthful slant with this baking baking compulsion he's developed. A cake or cookies every day is going to put my lycra's elasticity to the test.
- There is no perfect phone, but touch screens are definitely the way to go. Since I've been using one, every time I use someone else's phone, I ineffectually jab the screen time and time again.
- My favorite podcasts are "Get-It-Done-Guy's quick and dirty tips to working less and doing more" and "This American Life"
- Installed the Greasemonkey and Better Gmail 2 firefox extensions and am enormously pleased with me email interface now. Can't recommend it enough when used in combination with a "Get it done" (GTD) strategy. Another indispensable piece of software if you're running Windows .... Xplorer2 .. the lite version is free, but has lots of useful features, but I think I'm gonna go pro soon. It rocks.
- Finally, an epiphany. "To Do" lists are pointless. I only need a calendar for everything I do takes time. If I decide to do a thing, I should just mark out the time right there and then. Otherwise, I'll just end up with a depressing mile long list. I suppose a "Stuff I'd like to do someday when I'm bored list" might be OK.
- The eclipse was pretty cool. Don't recall seeing one like this before.
over and out.