Saturday, September 01, 2007

Gateway Cup: Tour de Lafayette Square
XPLANE/Team Revolution takes 4 top 10 spots

2nd Sydney, 5th Mindy, 6th Carrie, 8th Katie
Team repeated attacks pays off. Katie gets the ball rolling and is away for 4 laps with a 3 other riders. When the break was caught, I attacked and came away with one other rider. We managed to stay away to the end. If I'd been smart, I would have been more aggressive and attacked my partner a few times and maybe been able to come away with a win. Oh well, try to remember for the next time.

Janna (TeamFIRE) takes 8th in the cat 4 even with her head cold!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Great job Syd!

VeloCC said...

You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian_O said...

Great job Sydney and Janna!

LoupGarou said...

Awesome job ladies.

oldmanandhisbike said...

Congrats on your 2nd and your teams success.
I miss the old long winded Syd race reports though! :^)