Monday, August 06, 2007

Ooooohhhh it's coming....
Just thought I'd remind you 'Cross nationals are in Kansas City this year and registration opens at 12:01 am September 15th. Get it on your calendar. Oh, and here's a link to the schedule (PDF).

I'm already having 'cross dreams. Last week I awoke, tense and mad enough to beat the livin' snot outa somthing. I couldn't get to Jingle Cross in time for my race. Every time I'd go down a street with the 'Big Black' the street would turn into a median riddled parking garage obstructed labyrinth -- all the while, I could see racers on the hill. It was as bad a nightmare as the one where the insurance guy keeps trying to sell me convoluted policies. Nearly had to take the day off after that one.

4 comments:

oldmanandhisbike said...

Funny, my reoccuring dream is the one where I show up late to (fill in the blank) class on final exam day after missing the whole semester and this is the last credit I need to graduate.
Must be why I'm an architect now . . .

cvo said...

dolla, dolla bill ya'lllll

HELL YEAH, BRING ON THE MADDNESS OF CROSS SEASON FOR THIS SUPER FAN...

gonna go nuttz this year...

VeloCC said...

I think, that Syd will show up, like a few days early. Not to pre-ride or anything (she doesn't need that kind of stuff) Just to BE there and get more of the VIBE...maybe do so some practice rolling in the mud:))

VeloCC said...

Gosh, I wanna race cross!!!!

need to find a bike for that...

sigh!!! having 5 bikes and none of them is a cross bike....

HEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!