Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My new favorite ride


My new favorite ride
Originally uploaded by sydney_b.

Rob Pennell can build a bike, that's for sure. For a long time I thought no bike could possibly ride better than my custom waterford. WRONG. I have a new favorite and that's Rob's 'cross bike. His company, Badger Cycles, builds custom bikes and my mtb is another sweet representative of Rob's handiwork.

I tell you, though, I cannot wait to race this baby. The carbon fork and stays, the light quick action -- I better practice my dismounts and barriers so as to do this set o' wheels justice.

Check out the Velonews 'cross clinic series and get your game on!

Badger Cycles
http://badgercycles.com

Velonews TV
http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1487

4 comments:

JuneBug said...

Ouch!
That looks fast standing still.

scary fast.

Chris said...

That's purdy.

cvo said...

I can't believe you got your badger before I got mine,

I'm sooo jonzin for my ride to get done.

can you put in a good word for me.

sydney_b said...

Ah, but CVO, this one isn't mine. This one belongs to the welder himself.