- Boys are back in school and thrilled about it. (not)
- Cruise the Blues 6 hour is this weekend, so I need to get my mtb all put together again
- Getting amp'd for Gateway Cup at the end of the month. Rumor has it that Xplane is going to put several women in the field.
- Training is going well, had a couple of strong rides this last week.
- Thinking about hitting some UCI 'cross races in Colorado and Kentucky. It would be a lot of travel, but UCI points improve your start position for nationals and it would be a good measure of where I'm at right now and show me what I need to work on to be as ready as I can be for December.
- My folks have stuck with their riding program and are getting faster. I expect this will increase rapidly now that Dad has switched up his equipment to some skinny tires. We'll see if Mom switches out her 'cross tires for some smoothies to drive the pace even harder.