Saturday, August 04, 2007

Introducing the crew


These grinning goofs are why I like teens. I like their idealism, energy, impulsiveness and the general way they bring a smile to your face on most days and make you want to strangle them on others. Keeps things from getting dull. From left to right: Taylor (Nick's girlfriend), my sons Nick and Erik, and my cousin Kyle. We were out to "The Farm" for my niece's 6th birthday (picture of the princess another time, suffice it to say that pink ruffled swimwear and tiara's were the mode). Twas a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Chris said...

sGoofy teen years are what I remember the most when I think of family gatherings.

sorel top said...

What a good-looking bunch! I appreciate them being willing (?) "targets" for the water-balloon throwing, water-gun toting 6 year-old crowd at Anya's party. Thanks ya'll.

oldmanandhisbike said...

Ah, the teen years. Acne, first dates, crappy cars, platform shoes, the vietnam war . . .
Yeah, those were the days!