Thursday, August 09, 2007

Gloves for feet?

Hmm. I can't imagine how these would sell. Just take a look at how weird toes are and contemplate these types of shoes.
-----------
Vibram FiveFingers: Sprint: "This is our most versatile, secure fitting FiveFingers product to date. Hook and loop closures along the heel and instep provide a comfortable secure fit. A thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric fits low on the foot—for comfort and quick drying. A flexible, non-marking TC1 performance rubber sole is razor siped to enhance grip over a variety of terrain."

6 comments:

VeloCC said...

Oh boy, another great product I need to put on my wish-list. I wonder if they'd go with these toe-sox???

oldmanandhisbike said...

Why is something made for your toes, called FiveFingers?
Hello, marketing? Did you get the memo on product name recognition?

Neve_r_est said...

They'd be more more fun if you could get more toes or a thumb or something.

DG

VeloCC said...

Actually, it kinda makes sense to me, since we (Germans) call a glove a "Handschuh" which literally translated means "shoe for the hand".....weird as well, but now they just turn it around and voila, we are all confused:)

JuneBug said...

Are those for climbers? they look like monkey feet.

JuneBug said...

I bought some!!! I just got them and tried them on. THEY ARE SOOOOO NICE~! I am never taking these off!
You have to know. I am not a 'shoe person'. I buy one pair of shoes like every 8 months or so ((and usually on sale)) I just read Vibran had a good return policy so I got some to TRY on...... and I just can NOT take these off.
I am going to wear them out. I only have two pairs of sandles, both teva's.
THESE are awesome! I can climb in these too! cool. I will keep you posted on their wearability. Thanks Sydney! I got monkey feet now. :)