Thursday, July 12, 2007

Don't feel like talking about bikes

Leaving for superweek tomorrow and I'm just not feeling like talking about it. Gotta focus. So, I've again linked to one of my favorite blogs -- Dark Roasted Blend -- in hopes you'll find it eating up some of your day as well.


--------------------------
Dark Roasted Blend: Best of Office Comedy: "Something's not quite right in the office...

Here I am, trying to run this blog part-time in addition to having the full-time 9 to 5 job elsewhere, - this kind of a lifestyle calls for a healthy sense of humor. You gotta keep your hamsters happy, as they tirelessly run the race... So here goes 'the best of office comedy' on the web."

3 comments:

LoupGarou said...

Loved the humor, definitely put a needed smile on my face.

Good luck at SuperWeek, can't wait to read the race reports.

Chris said...

Good luck at SW Syd. I know you are going to be one of the best up there.

JuneBug said...

Hey Syd. this is going to be a FUN epic week. have a safe trip!