Friday, June 22, 2007

Next year, baby, next year.

Nature Valley Grand Prix - Table of contents: "Nature Valley Grand Prix" women's results

*Everybody* went to this. Emails, blogs, phone calls... "are you going to nature valley???... blah blah blah. Women's crit on day one had 114 pro/1/2 women start. Wow. I can't imagine.

The coolest thing is though that as I look through the results I can see women I've met and had a chance to hang out with. Pretty darn cool. Hope to be there and ride with them next year. Find out more about this race on the festival home page.

2 comments:

June Upshaw said...

Its amazing that there is a woman's race like this in America!
It IS cool.

racrmom2 said...

I miss the midwest!!!!

It is awesome to see the sport of bike racing for women growing more and more each year.