Got schooled in the Quad City Crits and I'm finally ready to stop being mad at myself and instead study the lessons and move on to apply them in the next go.
- Be patient. I don't have teammates and should let the teams battle it out a bit before I burn any matches.
- Attack from the back.
- NEVER broadcast an attack. DOH.
- Choose a small enough gear in which I can really spin to speed when the time comes to move up
- Always keep track of where the key players are in the field.
- NEVER lose sight of the key corner and what needs to be done there. (Rock Island 2nd to last corner)
- Slow down and be fast. Tis better to look down and ensure I have my pedal than to miss it in haste.
- Picking lines on corners before the race helps when things get dicey.
- Sprint, girl, sprint. Got some watts, get in the top 5 and put them out, dangit.