Monday, February 12, 2007

Chicks a spinnin'




Sunday morning was a great time at the Y. I met up with Janna, Nicole and new friend Jen for the 11:30 session. Michelle worked us pretty hard with some sprint works and several long 'climbs.' I ended up doing the spin bike from 11-1:30 then did an outside ride along hwy 2 for another couple of hours in the afternoon to make most of my scheduled time for Sunday.

Today's a rest day - at least bikewise. For rest of it, jam packed solid. Gonna hook up with Jen over lunch to talk road bikes, then have to finish preparing for an important presentation tomorrow and finally teach from 5:30-8:30 tonight. I think I'll close out the day with a sauna session. :) Now, that's a nice carrot. Make it a good one folks - or not - it's your choice. (I know it's an old quote and you've heard it a million times, but it's a good one and I tell it to myself at least once a day.)

2 comments:

nicol said...

It Was a good class. I think Michelle has good music. It's intense and loud, which is perfect for spinning indoors, imo. :)

Did you stay warm on the road?

sydney_b said...

Oh yeah. no problemo. Had a good ride out to Palmyra and back. :)