Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Friday

Mmm...
Spanish Saffron -- a heavenly substance.


buffalo sculpture

Buffalo sculpture at east entrance of Pioneer's Park.
All signs pointing to a great day. The sun is shining and thanks to the Internet, I have a new tin of Spanish saffron. (I say thx to the Internet, b/c if I had to buy all that I use locally I would soon blow the grocery budget.)

In other news, 'cross races tomorrow in Pioneer's Park. This park is special to me because I grew up right next door to the east entrance and spent most of my free time racing horses around in it, playing frisbee by the buffalo and of course sledding down the ramps.

The racin' will be tons of fun and some cool folks are coming in from out of town -- big welcome to Rob Pennell, Jennifer Herrell, and many others. Even if you don't want to race, come out and ride the course for fun before, after, or between races. Have a great day!

3 comments:

3p0 said...

the hooligans will be out yellin for ya syd.

just keep your eyes pealed for the dollar + preems and special hand ups on the back side of the course

gravy said...

I miss the happy hippy trails.

3p... hands on the backside. Better ask in advance this year.

sydney_b said...

omigod. i forgot about that. mayhem awaits, i'm sure.