Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Brrrrr ....


Well, I was gonna just take a pleasant little recovery day cruise of Wilderness park after work, and ended up riding a little harder than I intended and grabbing the jamaica trial south to 14th. When I turned to come back to town, boy was I sorry. What a cold ol' wind to chill my sweaty self to the bone. And that, my friends, is all the whining I'm going to do this winter.

Dress right. Keep turnin' the cranks, and be ever so thankful for hot showers. :D

7 comments:

gravy said...

I was gonna go through wildernest after work too. I even planned on leaving work at 3pm. However, I didn't plan on my library getting flooded... :(

It was just a cold ride home way too late to even contemplate willdy.

sydney_b said...

That would be a drag. Was there a lot of damage? Did pipes break or something?

KimC said...

I was out at Wilderness at 7:30 Monday a.m.-it was balmy! That North wind was something in the afternoon-definately worth whining about!

Gravy, I hope all the books are okay!

MOD said...

Oh no you didn't!

No negative talkin bout that beautiful wind now! ;)

gravy said...

The collection escaped the dreaded toilet overflow from above but my boss's[sic] office lost a computer and the carpet is still soaked. I saved most of her "work" crap but it'll be a few days before she can re-deploy.

Did somebody mention the wind?

sydney_b said...

Eww. Toilet overflow.

Squirrel said...

I see how you work young lady....you are young aren't you???:) Today's ride was... lets just say.....no....just think....shrinkage:)

Peace