Friday, September 01, 2006

Headed to St. Louis


I'm off to St. Louis today. I'm a little nervous because the majority of women are cat 1s and 2s but that's ok, it'll be a great opportunity to learn a lot and be able to put what I learn right into practice the next day. I guess I need to relax. I've done all the training I could do to be as ready as I am able in the time allowed. All I can do now is to remember to apply the skills I've got and make use of the advice given. It'll be fun. Look here for pre-registered racers and results later. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

5 comments:

3p0 said...

good luck, you'll do fine

Byekin said...

Good luck!

After it's over, if you still feel like riding, you might want to check out the Katy trail.

monkeygirl said...

good luck, I am not nervous for you one little bit, your going to do great.

Sean Weide said...

Gateway Cup is always a good time. Enjoy.

CB said...

Just remember these things: 1. you can't control someone's opportunites, alliances, or courage; 2. You can take control of yours; and finally, 3. Remember that you're only in competition with yourself, your abilities, and your limitations...push the envelope to the edge, but DON'T beat yourself! Keep you head in the game.

Dad