Saturday, August 19, 2006

Whew...peaches and kool-aid


This shot's for you Sean. Rummaged thru my stuff and came up with a ti selle flite from back when ti was the new cool thing.
Today's ride ended up taking me out to Unadilla and back. Alternated sprinting with recovery. Also had the pleasure of running into Jeff Hart at Palmyra. We visited a bit, then resumed our respective missions. The highlights of today's work out included delicious Princeton peaches purchased at a stand in the TSC (Tractor Supply Co. for you city folk) parking lot. Then, after pulling onto my street, I spied a kid with a Kool-aid stand and some granola bars. I told him to hook me up with what he thought was best. So after a glass of cherry sugar water and a s'more bar I finally made it home.

2 comments:

Sean Weide said...

I'm already thinking you're going to be looking faster. Just imagine what's going to happen when you take a seat on that babe...

sydney_b said...

well, you know, if you look fast, u must be ....but I'll be honest, it is *much* lighter and after swearing I wouldn't become a weight nerd I find myself looking around to see what else can be trimmed. Sigh.