Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Playin' in the dirt

So, Tuesday nights are the Monkey Wrench rides and I went for the first time yesterday thanks to Nate who loaned me his Surly Karate Monkey. It was lots of fun. I got so much dust in my mouth 'cause I couldn't stop grinnin'. Next time I go, I'm wearing my helmet, gloves, and regular riding clothes, instead of what I wore to work. Not only will I feel more comfortable riding more aggressively, but I won't ruin my clothes. :) (not that I'm *completely* opposed to trying out new laundry techniques, but ... well you know I'd rather be riding.)

4 comments:

3p0 said...

purdy good to see you out there,

we'll see ya next week

sydney_b said...

Sounds like fun. :)

Cornbread said...

Good to see more people at the rides. Well, good to hear about more people at the MWC Tuesday nighter.

mg said...

it was fun to have you on the ride, and finally make your acquaintance syd. hopefully we'll see you out there again soon.

have a great weekend,
mg